Annapurna Discovery Trek
ANNAPURNA DISCOVERY TREK
If you are a Solo Traveller looking for group holidays, you can discover the breath-taking beauty of Nepal’s Annapurna Massif on our amazing 15-day trekking trip through the heart of the Himalayas. Our Annapurna Trek begins in the fascinating city of Kathmandu, exploring UNESCO World Heritage Durbar Square and the Swyambhunath Monkey Temple. Drive to Pokhara, away from the hustle and bustle of the country’s capital, and begin your trek through the mountains. Staying in tea houses, learning about local people and their cultures, and catching the most amazing sunrises over the Annapurna Massif is what this trip is all about. Finish up your tour at the Chitwan National Park, home to one-horned rhinos, elephants, monkeys and if you are incredibly lucky, Bengal tigers. This is the perfect trip for Solo Travellers looking for a little adventure.
Trekking through the world’s highest mountain range
Tour of Kathmandu before your trek
Spot wildlife in the Chitwan National Park at the end of your journey
Day 1 – Arrive Kathmandu
Day 2 – Kathmandu
Day 3 – Kathmandu / Pokhara
Day 4 – Pokhara / Phedi / Dhampus
Day 5 – Dhampus / Landrung
Day 6 – Landrung / Ghandruk
Day 7 – Ghandruk / Tadapani
Day 8 – Tadapani / Ghorepani
Day 9 – Ghorepani / Poon Hill / Birethanti
Day 10 – Birethanti / Nayapul / Pokhara
Day 11 – Pokhara / Chitwan National Park
Day 12 – Chitwan National Park
Day 13 – Chitwan / Kathmandu
Day 14 – Kathmandu
Day 15 – Depart Kathmandu
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE ANNAPURNA DISCOVERY TREK
- During the trek you will be staying in tea houses & lodges with a minimum of 2 people
- All other accommodation in 3-star hotels
- Breakfast throughout the trip
- Transport from the start of the tour
- Experienced English speaking local guides
- Services of porters during trek
- Up to six weeks before departure, a place can be reserved for the Annapurna Discovery trek on payment of a deposit of £150.00, after this date it would be the full amount of the trip.
- Click the book now button and fill in the details and tick the box confirming you accept booking conditions.
- The outstanding balance is due 6 weeks before travel.
- Flights are not included in the cost of this trip and will need to be booked separately. Please do not book flights until we have given the go-ahead. Feel free to ask us if you need any help with booking.
- Please ensure you have checked visa requirements. Get in touch if you are unsure.
- Ensure you have purchased travel insurance, as this is mandatory for all trips.
Group Size Between 12-16
Physical Rating Moderate
Currency & Spending Money Nepalese Rupees
Hosts A local guide will be your main point of contact for the duration of your trip. Porters will also be on hand to help carry your bags, but please try to pack as light as possible.
Clothing You will need comfortable trekking boots, waterproof jacket and trousers, thermals, hat and gloves, good quality socks to prevent blisters, and a separate change of clothes to be warn when you are not trekking. Try to pack light.
Health Always seek medical advice from your doctor or travel nurse a minimum of 8 weeks before you travel and make sure your vaccinations are up to date. Remember that your travel insurance may not cover you if you do not have up-to-date vaccinations.
Single Supplement £90 (only available at hotels – N/A during trek)
Travel Advice We highly recommend that you read the foreign travel advice for Nepal before your departure date.